One of the questions we see the most regarding baby change tables is whether to choose vertical or horizontal and what the advantages and disadvantages of both styles are. The answer depends on many different factors. Here are a number of things you should know and take into consideration before you buy so you can make a better and more informed decision.
Horizontal Baby Change Table Advantages include:
- Larger room for changing infant compared to vertical baby change table styles
- Quicker changing time
- Maximum space and freedom
The main disadvantage of horizontal baby change tables is the amount of wall space it requires which, depending on the size of your bathroom, can be a lot whether open or closed. The amount of space needed can cause a lot of space issues in smaller bathrooms where every bit of space is necessary.
Vertical Baby Change Table Advantages include:
- Space-Saver profile: perfect for smaller washrooms
- Good amount of space for changing
- Can fit almost anywhere
Ultimately, the type of baby change table that you choose will be determined by personal preference and available space. However, the best choice you can make is using a company that offers many different styles and brands of baby change tables like Specialty Product Hardware Ltd.
Benefits of Shopping with Specialty Product Hardware Ltd
- We offer a large selection of baby changing tables among other major washroom accessories such as soap dispensers, paper towel dispensers, hand dryers, and toilet paper dispensers.
- We offer fast shipping on all orders placed from a large variety of major suppliers.
- We have a commitment to total customer satisfaction. Call us if you have any questions, if you have any questions regarding installation.